martes, 10 de febrero de 2015

What I do to improve my country

Some of the actions I do to improve the quality of my country for example:

First try to help other people with what most pueeda in the field of emotional support to ammigos, coworker and family.
I like to listen to the other people helping others with what they occupy and to serve others in addition to wear and I can tell when the people of God.
I also like meeting new people and create new relationships in which they can give a good friendship in which 2 persons can help us to improve every day mutuasmente more friendship and being good people.


   


I also like to contribute to my country in the field of environment with actions such as recycling at my house we recycle the fruit peels, etc on earth to serve after plant fertilizer in addition to collect in a bag cans, cardboard, glass of my house which is for recycling each month to deliver the garbage truck collects some days things to recycle.
He has always liked to plant a tree or a plant whenever I can because it helps improve the quality of the environment and to protect the ozone layer to avoid complications in the health of people as it is skin cancer produced by ultraviolet radiation that creates the sun.


   


Finally what I like to do is help others at work I like to be honest and helpful and pleasant person other than that if I can teach my little knowledge in computer pass them on to other people or help them work with support technician.
I also like to fix computers and everything that has to do with them because I feel that computers make life easier for people.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario