martes, 10 de febrero de 2015

My Favorite story when I was a child was.......!!!


The Clubhouse and the first trip to the abandoned house


My favorite story is when I was like 7 years, a look at the neighborhood where I lived was called San Juan 1 in the city of Vasquez de Coronado in San Jose.
It all started in the morning on a farm that was in the neighborhood and it was empty and that my friends and I we used to play football every day and that in the bottom of the farm had a house abandoned a long time but was completely sealed and with grass rather large.
That day I remember I was on a Wednesday I got up as usual habit at 7:00 am and had breakfast and then I bathed to go play at about 9:00 am with my friends to the farm.
It was 8:45 am and went looking for my best friend named Esteban Miranda and we went together to find another friend named Allan Arias and lived in the upper part of the neighborhood to go play at the farm for a while.
That it occurred to Esteban go to get to the farm and the surrounding neighborhoods and old wood to make us a clubhouse on the farm things.
Then Allan leaving the house went together 3 to get things to the clubhouse we were doing on the farm I remember we got several things such as old cans, rotting wood and a few pieces of buckets to sit.
After we went to the farm and began to build the house for about 2 hours until we finished very tired and went to the house of Stephen to take a glass of water and then went back to the clubhouse to start planning that ivam be in our first day of official clubhouse friends hahaha was something like a strategy of attack friends hahaha.
Then between 3 Allan, Stephen and I decided that the first mission that we should do from the clubhouse and run the same day to release the clubhouse was to enter the mysterious and old abandoned house on the farm then went to see if we could get but we encountered an obstacle the house was sealed by gates on the roof then it occurred to me to go to my home and bring a segeta having my dad to cut metal.
Then Stephen and I went to my house and took the segeta and we went back to running segeta to where Allan Allan then began to cut a ceiling railings abandoned house that overlooked a bath Hard abandoned house about 15 minutes cutting gates but short order 3 which podiamo and get into the house through the bathroom. After 3 wing we abandoned house and went room by room to see what we find I remember we found an old chair that served us and we take the chair to the clubhouse and make more beautiful.
At the end of 3 friends keep going to the abandoned house daily to get things for our clubhouse.
























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario