martes, 10 de febrero de 2015

My Experience with English




My experience with the English initiates the age of 5 when I went to school Christhian l Kindergarten School is bilingual and is located in San Antonio de Coronado there began my first steps in learning the English language bit.
then as I got older I liked to hear music in English.
The first time I left the country went to the United States then there could practice the English they knew with alunos American family I remember especially an anecdote of when we were in Las Vegas Nevada and went back to the house of my aunt to eat and were cousins and I started talking to them gradually into English and then solte me so much that led me to buy some video games to a mall where no one spoke Spanish that was one of my best experiences with daring and English.
Then later in different trips we have taken my family out of the country I could practice English a bit and I've noticed something when nescesito know about or apply for that I spend in various airport or for example in Egypt I had to speak English in a hotel.
In addition to the valuable experience of successfully completing the course of the English FUNDATEC of Costa Rica which consists of 12 levels.
I also took courses in English at the University actually really like the language.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario